What's New for 2023
As Toyota’s lineup of vehicles continues to evolve, guests will still recognize the quality, durability and reliability they’ve grown to expect from the brand.
Toyota and San Diego Lifeguards Celebrate 10-Year Partnership
Over the past 10 years, the San Diego County Toyota Dealers Association (SDTDA) has equipped city lifeguards with a fleet of vehicles for rescue and operation use.
A New Breed of Hybrid: The 2022 Tundra i-FORCE MAX
Toyota knows that challenging expectations is the only road to success.
Live Legendary With the All-New 2023 Sequoia Full-Size SUV
- All-New Sequoia Builds Upon Three-Row Toyota SUV Heritage
- Capstone Luxury Grade Leads Extensive Lineup of Full-Size SUVs
- Impressive 437 hp, 583 lb.-ft. of Torque
- Maximum Towing Capacity of up to 9,520 lbs.
- Assembled in the U.S. at Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas in San Antonio
- On Sale Late Summer 2022
- Starting MSRP of $58,300
What Do You Do Here?: Marcus Umlauff
Marcus Umlauff brings a wealth of experience and insight to his leading role in formulating Toyota’s mission-critical truck strategy — including the perspective of living in both Australia and North America. Read on to learn more.