Scion tC Release Series 9.0 is Sure to Draw Attention
Because this car is going to get a lot of attention.
Scion’s latest special edition is a show car designed to be driven around town. Its vibrant magma orange and black two-tone exterior screams Halloween, but it’s just as cool on the Fourth of July. You can thank Jeremy Lookofsky of Cartel Customs for that. He worked with Scion to create the design.
The black interior is accented with some sick orange stitching and paint. And the car features Scion’s first blacked-out badge.
Other features include:
- Black-finish alloy wheels with matching center cap
- Gloss black finish side mirrors and door handles
- Release Series badge mirror cover
- Toyota Racing Development lowering springs
- High-profile rear spoiler
- Cartel logo floor and cargo mats